Getting Started Training is a must for most products, particularly when launching a new product to market.
“I will read the manual if I have to, but I would far rather someone show me how to set up and use a new product for the first time. I just want to become familiar enough to find my own way around and then later go to the manual or look for further training to get deeper into a product.” Does this sound familiar?
Getting Started Training has many benefits:
- It quickly gets your users up the initial part of the steep learning curve, to the point they have confidence to experiment and try for themselves.
- For the user they feel less frustrated and quickly begin to realise a return on their investment.
- Post sales support calls and demands on your subject matter experts for ‘hand-holding’ will be much reduced.
- There is potential to link from the Getting Started Training to sell further training courses or add-on products.
- Getting Started Training :: CardAgent by Root6 Technology
CardAgent is an add-on to the larger more complex software called ContentAgent. CardAgent is designed to be simple to use by anyone involved in ingesting camera card media into a facility. Therefore the number of users of CardAgent compared to ContentAgent will be much larger and the users may be less technically minded. The business goals […]
- Advanced User Training :: GV Director Tutorial
This is the fourth tutorial in the GV Director series, designed to help users get started with the operational toolset. This training uses a combination of animated graphics and hardware simulation. It was built in Articulate Storyline and has a sidebar menu control with search facility. It will play as HTML5 or Flash, dependant on the device […]
- Getting Started :: GV Director Composer
This is a tutorial in the GV Director series, designed to help users get started with GV Director Composer, a critical component of the GV Director workflow. This training uses a combination of animated graphics and software simulation. GV Director Composer is a graphics animation and compositing application that can run on a Mac or PC […]
- Control Surface Basic Operations :: GV Director Tutorial
This is the third tutorial in the GV Director series, designed to help users get started with the basic operational toolset. This training uses a combination of animated graphics and hardware simulation. The 3D graphics and intro video were all built by LINC-Learning. In this GV Director Tutorial you will have an introduction to the GV […]
- Getting Started Training :: ContentAgent by Root6 Technology
The business goals in creating this Getting Started Tutorial were: To grow product sales. To make training more readily available to new customers, especially those running a 30 day trial version. To reduce the demand on the Product Manager’s time in delivering face-to-face instruction. This course covers everything from the basics, beginning with an overview of […]