This is a tutorial in the GV Director series, designed to help users get started with GV Director Composer, a critical component of the GV Director workflow. This training uses a combination of animated graphics and software simulation.
GV Director Composer is a graphics animation and compositing application that can run on a Mac or PC Workstation. This tutorial is aimed at someone getting started with the Composer application.
Topics covered in this training are:
- Launching the software.
- Look at welcome window and application preferences.
- Create a new project and take a tour around the interface.
- Demo of basic transitions and effects.
- How to build effects, transitions and compound elements from scratch.
- How to export a Production Pack to a GV Director system.
- How to modify elements in a Production Pack.